Wednesday 28 July 2010

Vintage Lady

Well it's BAS time again so I'll be spending the day on the computer doing hubby's bookwork....how boring! Once again I've left it to the last minute and I have 3 months of work to do and the BAS was due today...oops :(

In the meantime I just thought I'd quickly post a card that I made and sent to my best friend for her birthday. I am just starting to discover the world of vintage cards and was really happy with the way this one turned out. The cardstock is Bazzill Basics and the paper I used is from Prima Marketing's Pastiche Collection and it's called Butterfly Wings. I inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye ink, added a Le Suh 3D, some flowers, ribbon and the border punch is the Martha Stewart DoilyLace Edge punch.


Here is a close up view of the 3D and the flowers.




2 comments: