Tuesday 10 August 2010

Elegant Ladies

It's a rainy day here in QLD so perfect for making cards. I can't show you what I made today though because they are for my class on Friday, but I can show you these two that I made the other day. They are both made from the one Le Suh 3D, with the first card just using the background image and the second using the 3D part of the image.

This one is made with pastel pink and cream cardstock and the DP is from Stampin' Up. The stitching pattern is from Hobbyjournaal and I've just stitched it in white and added some self adhesive pearls for decoration. I also added some lace and I've used my QuickKutz flourish with some roses and fluffy thread to decorate.


For this one I've used cream card (it looks white in the photo) and a dusty pink cardstock rather than the pastel pink, with a Martha Stewart punch along the edge. The DP is again from Stampin' Up, with lace, pearls, roses and flourishes to decorate.




1 comment: